Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: What are today Homegrounds Results #2604
    James Droster
    Spectator

      Hi Mike  , I do not know  the results but I can say  that it was a nice group that was there to shoot .And Arlene and  Dick were there doing what they do the BEST  And Kevin as well .The Kids  were all given great training and there were other directors on the grounds as well .Dan Horken    and another had fun adjusting targets in the wind . all in all a great day to be a WTA Trap shooter .

      in reply to: EMAIL ON UPCOMING SHOOTS IN YOUR AREA #2518
      James Droster
      Spectator

        Thanks Tim ,,,,, But as I recall last year  when they came out  you could click on it and it would pop up with a  club program for the shoot in reference  .I was just thinking maybe something was  up with the site on it  ,. But all is well  thank you  and good to see that more then 1  person was on here and read it  today  , This site is not used like it really  could be  , just my 2 cents  though . Have a great day  now  and hope to see you on the Line ,

        jdhog

        in reply to: EMAIL ON UPCOMING SHOOTS IN YOUR AREA #2516
        James Droster
        Spectator

          Thanks  Ken  yes  I have noticed  that  too sort of like it was many years ago , I was hoping with age  everyone would get along and work together oh well I was wrong 2 other times in my 68 years ,lol. And yes I agree a for sale and a want page would be great and I believe many would use it , hopefully wisely .Thanks for the reply  and Happy Easter to you  .

          JDHOG

          in reply to: Congratulations Carol Keeley #2330
          James Droster
          Spectator

            Cong rates to  a Great Lady and a Great Ambassador for our state and ATA  .

            in reply to: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL #2252
            James Droster
            Spectator

              Thank you Ken..Same  to you  and everyone else as well.

              And I would like to say the same to all the great ATA  ,WTA  shooters out there cooling off and getting ready for a great spring season to start shooting again .Stay well and Happy , Be nice to everyone and treat others as you like to be treated and 2017 will be a GREAT YEAR FOR US ALL.

              JDHOG/JAMES DROSTER

              in reply to: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL #2186
              James Droster
              Spectator

                Hay I too would like to say Merry Christmas  and A Most Happy New Year to my 2  great friends  ,Ken And Don  and your family’s as well .Happy to hear Don your on the mend and

                getting much needed rest . Have a safe happy Holiday and stay warm ..

                Your friend Jim ..

                in reply to: fall classic #2030
                James Droster
                Spectator

                  Thanks MIKE  for getting it on the other site , I believe it will get more views over there , so again Thank you for your service .

                  jdhog

                  in reply to: fall classic #2017
                  James Droster
                  Spectator

                    I LIKE WHAT DON IS ASKING ABOVE  The more people see it the more we have a chance at a nice turn out again this year .

                    Thanks

                    jd

                    in reply to: fall classic #2014
                    James Droster
                    Spectator

                      Thank you  JOHN   I hope lots of people will come and make this a yearly shoot for them , we still need more people to come to this site and see whats going on it,s all good ..

                      Jdhog

                      in reply to: fall classic #2006
                      James Droster
                      Spectator

                        Welcome  on board with me Don , I have been telling this same thing for a little while myself all to depth ears I see , Although Amy  said she though someone was putting out a flyer , but time is moving away from us . This has to be promoted and keep on the top shelf and like you said there is NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO VISIT THIS SITE LIKE SOME OF US DO .

                        Thanks to the people working so hard to keep it a working  site .

                        Jd   And my memory is still good at 67  lol.lol.

                         

                        in reply to: fall classic #1998
                        James Droster
                        Spectator

                          Sounds great but I think you need to post up a sheet with what’s going on every day ,it has been a year and people forget  ,it think it will help.

                          in reply to: fall classic #1985
                          James Droster
                          Spectator

                            Thanks Don  that’s  good stuff , I just looked at the calendar on this site and it has  the dates I have down as  set for at the Home grounds  , so I,am thinking this is the dates  , Only time will tell . Hope so I have rooms reserved in rapids for this shoot too …

                            jd

                            in reply to: fall classic #1983
                            James Droster
                            Spectator

                              I have  wrote down  October 7-8-9 for the fall classic  after it was rescheduled ???

                              Someone else  I hope can set the right dates  for us  ok ..

                              Thanks  everyone ..

                              jd

                              in reply to: Great shooting @ the Grand from some state shooters #1975
                              James Droster
                              Spectator

                                Yes some names I heard were .

                                Cathy Wehinger Don Mittag  Dan Horken  Fritz Thistle.. And I know there were many more , if you see these fine people Congratulate them  for there great shooting .

                                 

                                in reply to: 2016 State Shoot #1885
                                James Droster
                                Spectator

                                  So I go to the site but I still can not see who won class and yardage in events  ????

                                  Or please tell me what I,am doing wrong , we could get it all last year  , and thanks to all working on the shoot  results to  .

                                  jd

                                Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
                                Scroll to Top